My definition for beauty is natural. I do not believe that beauty is by the clothes you wear or the makeup you put on… it is your bare look. My own personal style varies. I can wear a classic look one day, a boho chic look the next, and then sweatpants. My look defines me as kind of careless and relaxed. Everyone has the days where they do not care how the look. Sweatpants, no makeup, and hair up. Does this mean they are not beautiful? I do not believe so. I think that people believe that beauty comes from how much a person spends on their outfits, what brand names they are wearing, and how high their heels are. I personally disagree. Just because someone is a celebrity does not automatically make them a beautiful person. Media makes people believe that they have to have certain criteria to be beautiful. Thin, expensive style, long hair, blue eyes, blonde hair, high heels, but really there is so many people and the world, and beauty cannot be defined as a specific way. Socio-economic status effects beauty because naturally people believe that the more money they have, the more popularity or “coolness” they gain. Beauty used to be the way I think it should be now. It never used to be about the clothing they wear or the makeup they wear. The clothes used to be meant for protection, and makeup was nonexistent. Rapidly fashion became way more for the need to be “beautiful”. Currently fashion trends consists of tribal, boho, classic, and “pretty”. I would change the use of the word “pretty” “beauty” “gorgeous”, and “accepted”. I do not think you need expensive clothes, the highest heels, the best makeup, and the thinnest body to be accepted. We all have “beauty” in our own individual ways, no matter how fat, thin, ugly, pretty, expensive, or cheap we are.

this is a wonderful blog shae! i love it! keep up with the amazing work! it is gr888. hahah HoLL@@@@@, holla bye.
ReplyDelete